- Green Chillies – 250 gms.
- Salt – According to taste.
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Slightly roasted coriander-cumin powder – 2 tbsp.
- Yellow mustard powder – 1 tbsp.
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
Step 1 – Wash the green chillies and then wipe them dry and slightly slit them .
Step 2 – Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder.
Step 3 – Next add yellow mustard powder, roasted coriander-cumin powder and lastly add mustard oil and vinegar .
Step 4 – Then mix them all well and after putting them preferably in a glass jar. Close the lid of the jar and put it in sunlight. Put the pickle in sunlight for at least five days and after that it gets ready to be used.
Please share your comments and feedback and ask any query if you have one.Till then happy cooking to all!!