- Red chillies, big sized used for stuffing – 250 gms.
- Black mustard (dry and coarsely powdered) – 250 gms.
- Salt – According to taste.
- Roasted, powdered coriander-cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Dry mango powder – 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp.
- Chat Masala – A pinch.
- Asafoetida or Hing -1/2 tsp.
- Black Salt – A pinch.
- Mustard oil – 1 1/2 tbsp.
Step 1– Wash, dry and scoop the inside seeds of the chilli.
Step 2-Then make the pickle masala. For that mix the coarsely dry powdered black mustard, salt, roasted and powdered cumin-coriander seeds, dry mango powder or amchoor, red chilli powder, chaat masala ,asafoetida,black salt and some mustard oil enough to knead a mixture out of all ingredients.Then we will fill this mixture in the chillies and pour some mustard oil onto the chillies.The pickle has then to be put in sunlight after which it becomes ready to eat .
Do try this recipe at home and share your comments, feedback and ask your queries.Thanks.Till then have a funfilled week,friends and happy pickling!!