Hello, friends, I am Abha Jha and I have my blog -www.abhajhablog.wordpress.com on WordPress. I am very grateful to nenabakingrecipes.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am very honoured by her sweet gesture. So friends surely check out her blog for wonderful and fabulous dishes especially cakes. Thanks again, Nena.
1. What is your favourite book? Who is the author?
1. My favourite book, for the time being, is —-Super Food Family Classics by Jamie Oliver.
2. When did you start blogging? Who inspired you to do blogging?
2. I started blogging in the year 2016. I was inspired to blog by Jamie Oliver the British chef and restaurateur whose recipes and books I used to read avidly and I really liked his sense of cooking with a unique presentation. His books are amazing. It gave me the inspiration to start my blog and embark on a culinary journey of my own.
3. Do you have a pet? What is it?
3. I have a pet German Shepherd dog named Sammy. He is a mix of black and grey. We love him and spend lots of time with him.
4. Is it necessary for you to have dessert after a meal? Why?
4.No, it’s not necessary to take dessert after every meal but we do take plain curd after our lunch and dinner.
5. What cake flavour you like most?
5. I like the flavour of fruitcake the most.
6. Have you tried to make a birthday cake for your friend before and how did you feel?
6. Yes, I have made a birthday cake for my friend before. It was a banana and walnut cake which was delicious. I felt very enthusiastic.
7. What attitude of your friend you mostly don’t like? Why?
7. I don’t like the feeling of envy in my friends sometimes.
8. What do you like to wear to a party, a gold or a diamond jewellery?
8. I like to wear diamond jewellery for parties but when I go to my ancestral home which is in the suburban area I wear gold jewellery with sari which is our traditional attire.
9. What is your favourite TV program?
9. My favourite TV program is Jamie Oliver’s cookery shows.
10. Which one do you prefer, bright or dark colour? Why?
10. I prefer bright colours because it makes me happy.
11. Have you experienced a very scary nightmare that almost made you cry?
11. My most scary nightmare was getting separated from my family in New York when an earthquake hit the city.
Facts about me—
- I am a homemaker and love to cook. I love experimental cooking and make fusion recipes. I specialize in making pickles and chaats, some of them oil-free also.I can make any kind of pickle/chaat using all the seasonal vegetables and fruits that are available on earth.
- I am a God lover. I do meditation and listen to Hindi bhajans of Lord Krishna in the morning.
- I can’t tolerate wrong things, in any form, in my life.
- I love to sing and I can manage it decently so I schedule out some time from my routine and devote it to singing Hindi songs though I appreciate all genres of music, other artists from around the globe and find it a very creative art.
- I like to make friends, continue with the old and start from the new.
- I am a fighter and optimist at heart and I always try to pacify bad situations and am progressive in nature towards building and improving my self and my life every day.
- I am not much of a movie buff but I love to see real ones which are centred around social issues and not only fancy fiction, music, dancing and baseless concepts.
- I encourage women empowerment and campaigns associated with it and really support all social causes which can be beneficial for them and which can be revolutionary for better results in the interests of women. I am very sensitive to women’s rights and their well-being.
- I am very fond of my family and I will do everything possible to see them in cheers and will protect them from all obstacles in life.
- I love children, all of them and I want to help the underprivileged and handicapped ones especially. I am against child abuse and child labour and other such gross malpractices against them. I feel that children are the future, the glory and the strength of a nation. I am a very real person and I believe in living a real life with real worth.
My nominations for Liebster Award are—-
- Smart Veg Recipes blog.
- Shamim Shobhani of ‘My World’ blog.
- Shreya of ‘Bite me up with Shreyu’ blog.
- Indian Soul Kitchen blog.
- Venkatesh of ‘Daddy Cuisine’ blog.
- Anuradha Mukherjee of ‘Aromas of my kitchen’ blog.
- A Foodie Housewife blog.
- Sara of Foodeez Junction blog.
- My Food My Life101 blog.
- Neetu’s Kitchen blog.
- The Friendly Epicurean blog.
Congratulations to all of you. Your blogs are great. Keep up the good work and keep writing more amazing stuff.
Questions for Nominees—-
1. What is your everyday motivation to start your daily chores?
2. What is your favourite travel destination that you want to visit even if for only once in your lifetime?
3. What is your favourite Indian food that you never get bored of?
4. If you were to meet a person you have not met before but you wish you had twice who will it be?
5. What is your favourite flower and herb that you surely want near you?
6. Who according to you is more important in this world-man or woman and how are they related?
7. What is your favourite seasonal fruit and what is the best recipe you can churn out of it?
8. What is your favourite song(Indian or Western)that you can never forget?
9. Who is your best food blogger and what is special about him/her?
10. What is your idea of a great weekend and how can you justify it?
11. What is your favourite recreation and what outdoor game you like most, which you don’t play now too often?
Buddies just follow my post and write in the same way.