Hello everyone.Welcome back. On a rainy day, people want to eat varieties of food. People want to experiment with different kinds of food and try something new every time which has to be handy and tasty. Having the same idea I have decided to make fish bharta and wanted to share it with you. I served it with steamed rice, split red lentil dal and potato fries. So let’s start with it—
- Boneless fish – 250 gms. (You can take any fish of your choice.
- Onions(finely chopped) – 1/2 of 1.
- Green Chillies(finely chopped) – 1.
- Freshly chopped coriander – A handful.
- Salt – According to taste.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp.
- Mustard Oil – for greasing and mixing/for coating and shallow frying.
Wash and take the fish in a bowl. Rub it with salt and some mustard oil and keep aside.
Bake the fish in your oven. Alternately you can heat a non-stick pan and smear it with mustard oil. Shallow-fry the fish in the pan and let it get browned.
Now take a bowl and add the baked fish pieces to it and mash it. Now add onions, green chilies, coriander, salt, lemon juice and mix.
Our Fish Bharta is ready. Serve it with steamed boiled rice, red lentil dal, chapatis etc.
Friends do try the recipe at home. It’s very easy and can come very handy at times when you have no ideas ringing in your mind. Share your comments and feedback. Have a great week. Till then healthy cooking, happy living!!!